Accessible Terrace Queen
Take your seat right in NYC—on a private terrace that’s as big as your room. Staying in a Terrace Queen gives you the best of both worlds, indoors and out.
Kick back and recharge—yourself and your devices.
Thoughtful design makes the most of the room’s 150 square feet.
Warm walnut finishes and crisp linens add a dash of polish.
Accessible features include a roll-in shower with grab bars and option for hearing accessibility.
- 150 Square Feet (14 Square Meters)
- 150 Square Feet (14 Square Meters) Private Terrace
- 1 Queen Bed
- Sleeps up to 2 adults
- NYC Views
- Located on the 3rd Floor
- ADA Accessible Room & Bathroom
- A.R.T. NoMad (Arlo Roof Top) (Spring-Fall)
- Lamalo Restaurant
- BARlo Second Floor Bar, Lounge & Terrace
- 24-Hour Bodega
- Common Spaces
- Complimentary CitiBike Pass
- Mini Cooler
- Under-Bed Storage
- Custom Open Pegboard Closet System
- Modern Walnut Furnishings
- Custom Light Fixtures
- Hand-Held Clothing Steamer
- In-Room Safe
- Remote Control Shades
- Hand Held Shower
- Bathroom Grab Bars
- Roll In Shower
- Full-Length Mirror
- Bath Amenities by Pharmacopia
- Hair Dryer
- Free Fiber WiFi
- Bedside USB Charging Station
- Bluetooth Radio
- 42-inch LED TV
- Communication Kits (Upon Request)
- Audible Alarms (Upon Request)