Accessible City Queen
Plug in and relax in a cozy perch above the city. Views from the Accessible City Queen will make you feel like you’re part of the fabric of New York.
Recharge—yourself and your devices.
Thoughtful design makes the most of the room’s 150 square feet.
Warm walnut finishes and crisp linens add a dash of polish.
Accessible features include a roll-in shower with grab bars and option for hearing accessibility.
- 150 Square Feet (14 Square Meters)
- 1 Japanese Queen Bed
- Sleeps up to 2 adults
- NYC Street Views
- Located on Middle Floors
- ADA Accessible Room & Bathroom
- A.R.T. NoMad (Arlo Roof Top) (Spring-Fall)
- Lamalo Restaurant
- BARlo Second Floor Bar, Lounge & Terrace
- 24-Hour Bodega
- Common Spaces
- Complimentary CitiBike Pass
- Mini Cooler
- Under-Bed Storage
- Custom Open Pegboard Closet System
- Modern Walnut Furnishings
- Custom Light Fixtures
- Hand-Held Clothing Steamer
- In-Room Safe
- Remote Control Shades
- Hand Held Shower
- Bathroom Grab Bars
- Roll In Shower
- Full-Length Mirror
- Bath Amenities by Pharmacopia
- Hair Dryer
- Free Fiber WiFi
- Bedside USB Charging Station
- Bluetooth Radio
- 42-inch LED TV
- Communication Kits (Upon Request)
- Audible Alarms (Upon Request)